We are available 7 days week.
Free quotes and site inspections.
Same day service.
Enviro Cut recognises that our business has a direct impact on the environment and we aim to sustainably manage our impact by the practices that we have adopted and implemented.
Enviro Cut recognises that climate change will have a major environmental, economic and social impact on the way businesses operate in Australia and is dedicated to measuring and reducing our carbon footprint on the environment.
Enviro Cut is committed to ensuring compliance to all environmental legislation in the areas that we operate.
Enviro Cut has implemented the following practices to reduce our direct environmental impacts by:
- Planting a tree or shrub for an Australian Regeneration Project on behalf of our clients for each job that we complete. The Australian Regeneration Project details are available on request.
- Monitoring and reducing our water usage.
- Measuring and reducing our carbon footprint and energy use with the aim of significantly reducing our impact on the environment.
- Minimising waste through recycling and efficient use of resources. This includes the implementation of our Slurry Recycling Program where all Slurry is recycled using our Concrete Slurry Filter Press. The water is recycled and the compressed Concrete Slurry is recycled as concrete using concrete recyclers.
- The use of recycled and carbon neutral office products where possible.
If you have any questions in regards to the environmental policy we have adopted and implemented, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Enviro Cut’s Environmental Policy and associated procedures are reviewed annually.