We are available 7 days week.
Free quotes and site inspections.
Same day service.
Workers Health and Safety Policy
Enviro Cut recognises that workers health and safety is as important as our commitment to our other business objectives.
Enviro Cut aims to have an injury free workplace.
Enviro Cut is committed to the health, safety and welfare of all employees and aims to provide a safe and healthy work environment for our employees.
Enviro Cut is committed to eliminate hazards, practices and behavior that could cause an accident, injury or illness to employees, contractors, visitors and the general public, where applicable.
Enviro Cut has implemented the following practices for workers heal and safety by:
- Complying with all relevant statutory obligations, contractual requirements and systems.
- Provided adequate resources and training to establish and maintain safe systems of work.
- To integrate health and safety requirements into all aspects of the business and to maintain and increase the competency of employees.
- To continuously improve our performance through technology, education and good management practices and measure our performance against our objectives and targets.
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture by ensuring all employees and contractors are accountable for ensuring a safe work place by following site rules and procedures, reporting hazards, wearing provided personal protective equipment and adopting the principle that all incidents can be prevented.
If you have any questions in regards to the environmental policy we have adopted and implemented, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Enviro Cut’s Workers Health and Safety Policy and associated procedures are reviewed annually.